11.17.2009

surgery update

I'm scheduled to get my gallbladder out on Friday! Woo hoo! I never thought I would be this excited about surgery, but I'm looking forward to it. It is an outpatient procedure, so I will have surgery in the afternoon and hopefully be home by dinner time. Pretty amazing huh? The doctor thinks I might have a thyroid problem that caused the stones so I'm getting an ultrasound on Thursday to have that checked out. Hopefully it is something that can just be treated with medication.

Here is a cute Haydn picture for the day!

isn't that the cutest face you've ever seen?

1 comment:

sarah h said...

The picture of your little man is precious! I hope your procedure goes quickly and smoothly today and that you have a speedy recovery. We hope you'll be feeling better in no time.

And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY next week! Have a fun celebration!!