
aight... here it is.... press 1 for mullet and 2 for 80s rockstar hair. --- Here's to Edward.
It is a joy to share life with friends who have become more like family and even cooler to have community all around the world! I hope this will help us stay connected and be a bridge for all of the 'couch talks' that I miss having with my community everywhere.
7 comments:
mullet
80's rock star hair
David Bowie (do a google search for images)
erin = hot
I like the "do"! And, since I did my own version of Edward Scissor Hands on my hair this summer (will explain later!), I think odd hair lengths are "in" - aren't they?!?!? Bravo for the "Turkish look" (especially since I probably have it too!)
= )
Love you!
Anne
XOXO
i can't believe i soon get to live with such a "furkish" beauty. can you be any hotter?!!
If you were any hotter, i'd have to hug you with pot holders
Post a Comment