4.11.2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIFE!



Happy Birthday to my favorite ball of Korean goodness! Michelle, as I have grown in appreciation for and knowlege of the depth of your amazingness I thought I would tell you some more things that I love about you....

-I love your tenderness and the way you feel things deeply
- I love your incredible multi-tasking abilities, truly, I've never seen anyone else do it quite like you. Not even my computer.
- I love your responsiveness to God and the way that you fight through things for the sake of holiness
- I love how you have learned to listen and respond from the heart of God and not your own thoughts
- I love that you are always thinking about how your choices are going to affect other people, this proves your heart of service and commitment to loving others.
- I love that I could compose a novel strictly of lists that you have made for me to help me do things
- I love your technology skills, they are totally hot on you and not at all nerdy.
- I love that you are a pusher and not only do you push yourself to get through things but you push others to endurance as well.
- I love that you often bring out the best version of myself
- I love how you make me laugh, 'you are soooooo funny, you make me want to laugh'
- I love how you quote movies at just the oportune moment
- I love the freedom I have seen in your life over the last few years that comes only from knowing and trusting Jesus more!

I love you so much Michelle and my life has been so greatly impacted by who you are and the way you have shared your life with me. I hope you have a great day and know that you are - forever, my fife 4-life.

No comments: