3.14.2009

We're gonna have a baby!!!

We just found out this week that I am indeed pregnant! We're still pretty shocked, but really excited and totally terrified... that's normal right? I don't know what it is about moving overseas - maybe it's the winter, the lack of electricity, the new bacteria in the drinking water...but whatever it is we are pregnant and couldn't be more excited. It is still really early, only 5 weeks, but I will be going to the doctor probably next week to make sure everything is on track. So, sometime in November we are going to have a baby.....WHAT?! Maybe I can share a birthday with someone else! Or maybe you can Chelsea, or you Sarah, or you AB, or you Jennifer, or Beth... there are so many great days in November to be born! We'll keep you posted!

12 comments:

The Morgans said...

We are so happy for you guys! Post lots of pics and updates for us!

Elaine said...

Oh my goodness!!!! How exciting!!!!!! You'll definitely have to let us know what Iraqi maternity clothes are like ( :

Jennifer Whitlark said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! How totally exciting is that?!?! I just love God's timing for things...totally different than ours...but perfect in every way!
I think Nov. 26 would be a GREAT day to have a baby! HUGS to all 3 of you!!!

Angela said...

WHAT!!! How did that happen?? Okay, I know HOW it happened!! But WOW! God has a great sense of humor and we just have to know that we CAN handle what he gives us. WOW! Let me know whatever you need and I will send it your way!

A friend said...

holy mother! that's so exciting and...unexpected! seriously, i don't know that i've ever been more surprised at someone's baby news. :)

ruth.kern said...

I have to agree with Tera on this one; not who I expected to hear was pregant but How Exciting. I'm so happy for you guys.

Kasey Joy said...

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Jeff, you are so busted that I had to find this out from your blog! Give a friend a call! Love y'all and am so excited for y'all!

Anonymous said...

ummmm...so. so. so. excited for you guys...so...

Ronnica said...

Congrats...how exciting!

Anonymous said...

woo-hoo! how fun! i couldn't be more excited.

ps - i was super excited about my birthday text from iraq. i saved it.

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo excited! Jeff, who woulda thought that we would be the 1st 2 to marry & have babies:) I couldn't be happier for y'all! Keep us posted... Emily

king and faye said...

Oh my gosh! We're happy for you guys! King and I will be praying for you and baby. Congratulations!!! Good job. heheheheheh High five! :)